Testing La Roche Posay
Foaming micellar water cleanser
Are you looking for a mild cleanser for sensitive skin? If so, look no further, I have the ideal product! La Roche-Posay has introduced several new micellar cleansing products recently. I tested their foaming cleanser. It’s a super product and I was very pleased with it.
Micellar is a term that’s been bandied about for quite some time now but not without good reason. Micelles are micro-particles that are either attracted by water or oil, allowing them to remove impurities without irritating skin. The oil acts as a magnet to attract impurities without causing friction and the particles attracted by water make rinsing superfluous, thus, non-irritating. This means that the product is a lot less harsh than regular cleansers, or makeup-removing towelettes, if you have sensitive skin. Parisian women, fashion models and Hollywood stars have been using micellar products for quite some time. Here’s why:
Advantages of this super new product from La Roche-Posay:
- It’s effective; it removes makeup really well, including waterproof mascara.
- It’s kind to sensitive skin, non-irritating and soothing.
- You don’t need to use much, so it’s quite economical. At 22$, it’s a good buy and will last a long time.
- You can apply it with your fingers or if you prefer, with a cotton pad.
- It has a nice smooth and lightweight texture
- It has a pleasant light scent.
- The pretty blue bottle will look nice in your bathroom.
Good cleansers for sensitive skin do not grow on trees. Do yourself a favour and invest in a product that will cherish and protect your sensitive skin!
Physiological Cleansing Micellar Foaming Water – 150ml – 22$
Also available in two other micellar textures :
Physiological Makeup Remover Micellar Water Gel – 200ml – 22$
Physiological Makeup Micellar Water – 200ml – 22$